Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Why I Reactivated

After my first post you might be wondering why I reactivated my Twitter if I don't want to do anything, so I guess I'll take a sec to explain!

I'm not one of those anons who lives for twitter. I can go days or weeks without tweeting and be perfectly fine. I like my life and don't need to live on the internet. I can't, however, go days or weeks without venting about how much I hate dieting. I would actually probably go insane. The whole reason I created my Twitter in the first place was because I wanted a place to complain as much as I wanted without 1) people knowing it's me and 2) my friends/guys I'm whatevering with to get sick of me tweeting about dieting. (This is also just another indicator that I have no business/desire to be asked for advice. It wasn't even a factor in creating my account!)I felt suuuuper restricted on my personal. I couldn't whine about fat days or about how some girl was eating a reallly delicious looking hamburger right in front of me. I also did feel bad about deactivating. While I'll never understand how I inspire or motivate y'all, I do understand that it's nice to know you're not the only one dieting. I always feel like I'm alone in it because most of my friends just eat whatever and if I help you guys feel like you're not alone then I don't want to take that away from y'all. 


XOXO, 
@Diet_Problems

No comments:

Post a Comment